PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
So that you can browse our site in complete peace of mind, we would like to share with you on this page the purposes and methods of processing the personal data that we collect during your browsing.
The processing of your personal data is always based on the principles of legality and fairness in accordance with all applicable laws.
You will find below all the details concerning the processing of your personal data.
Data protection is provided for the purpose of confidentiality, non-alteration and security of the data that you entrust to us.
All the necessary measures are taken to ;
- So that you can be fully informed of the way in which your data is processed,
- To keep your Data only as long as necessary for the purposes of processing,
- That you can access your data at any time in order to modify it or request its deletion.
To achieve these objectives, we implement the appropriate technical measures to ensure that the processing complies with applicable data protection law.
This declaration lets you know, even before accessing the different sections of the Site, how we will process your personal data, whether it is provided directly by you (such as your last name, first name, postal and electronic address, password, age, date of birth, sex, profession, marital status, etc.) or collected by us in another way.
Identity and contact details of the controller
The data controller is M. Jacob NGONGAR NGAMBOR, whose head office is : 3 rue Jacques Constant Milleret, 42000 Saint-Etienne
What personal data is processed by MADEMOISELLEGLORIA
MADEMOISELLEGLORIA collects the information strictly necessary for the provision of our services.
Your browsing on the Site and / or your access to certain sections of the Site may imply the collection and further processing of your Personal Data by MADEMOISELLEGLORIA. When connecting to the Site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate them automatically and / or indirectly acquire certain information (Cookies).
In accordance with the law, MADEMOISELLEGLORIA does not collect data which reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, personal genetic data, personal biometric data for the purpose of identifying a a natural person in a unique way, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
MADEMOISELLEGLORIA may be required to disclose your Data in the event of legitimate requests from public authorities, in particular to meet national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
How do we process your personal data?
The processing of your Personal Data may include any type of operation, including the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, l , interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
Your Personal Data will be processed mainly in automated form but also in paper form, with logic strictly linked to its purposes, through databases, electronic platforms managed by MADEMOISELLEGLORIA or by third parties designated for this purpose as external managers and / or integrated computer systems of MADEMOISELLEGLORIA and the aforementioned third parties and / or sites owned or used by MADEMOISELLEGLORIA.
MADEMOISELLEGLORIA assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that could arise from loss, destruction, modification, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or illegal access, abuse or modification of your Personal Data.
More precisely :
- has taken security measures adapted to the risks;
- stores your Personal Data on servers located mainly on European territory. In all cases, the servers are subject to an advanced and daily backup system.
Who are the recipients of your data?
MADEMOISELLEGLORIA ensures that only authorized persons within its structure can access your Data when this access is necessary for the execution of our commercial relationship.
Our service providers may also be recipients of Data strictly necessary for the performance of the services that we have entrusted to them.
Storage of personal data?
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, the controller has identified different periods for which personal data will be stored depending on the individual purposes pursued:
- for the purposes of managing your registration on the Site, your Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary and in any case as long as your profile is active.
- for the purposes of the management and execution of the obligations provided for by law (accounting, administrative, tax, etc.), your personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for this purpose
At the end of the retention periods, we can proceed to the archiving of the data, in particular to meet the limitation periods of legal actions.
The data retention periods comply with the recommendations of the CNIL and / or legal obligations.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
- To obtain confirmation from the Holder of the existence or not of your Personal Data, even if it is not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form, as well as access to your Personal Data (by obtaining a copy) and relevant information (including the purposes of processing, the categories and origins of Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the retention period (if possible), the rights that may be exercised);
- Obtain from the Holder the rectification of your Personal Data and the integration of your incomplete Personal Data;
- To delete your profile on the Site and, in all cases, to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of your Personal Data without undue delay, in particular when the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed or when there is no longer a legal basis for their processing;
- To obtain from the Data Controller the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data treated unlawfully, including those whose conservation is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the personal data were collected or subsequently processed ;
- Obtain from the Holder the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data, inter alia, when you dispute their accuracy or you object to their processing, for the period necessary for their respective verification;
- To receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your Personal Data and transmit or, if technically possible, obtain the direct transmission of your Personal Data to another controller without hindrance, in the event that the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a party;
- To revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which it was provided.
You can exercise your rights against MADEMOISELLEGLORIA by accessing the "Contact" section of the site or by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a letter to SAS MADEMOISELLEGLORIA by regular mail to the 'address indicated in the section "Identity and contact details of the data controller".
Cookies serve as computer tags sent by a server to a user's device (usually the Internet browser) when the user accesses a given page of a website; cookies, which can also be set by websites other than those the user visits ("third-party cookies"), are automatically saved by their browser and transmitted to the server, which generates them each time the user accesses a page Internet. Thus, for example, cookies allow and / or facilitate access to certain Internet pages in order to improve user navigation (i.e. they allow the storage of pages visited and others specific information, such as pages visited more frequently, connection errors, etc. Therefore, for a simple and complete use of a website, the user is advised to configure his browser so that he accepts the reception of these cookies.
Often, browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, users can modify the default configuration to deactivate or delete cookies (from time to time or permanently), with the consequence that optimal use of certain areas of the site may be excluded. You can also check the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by modifying the cookie settings of your browser.
Characteristics and purposes of cookies
Our Site uses the following categories of cookies, which may come from MADEMOISELLEGLORIA or third parties.
a) Technical cookies;
They are used to facilitate your navigation on the Site and the use of its functionalities. Technical cookies include essential cookies, which allow functions without which you could not fully use the Site, as well as performance cookies which improve the functionality of the Site.
b) Functional cookies;
They allow the Site to memorize the choices you have made (for example, the language or the geographical area in which you are) and to offer them again during subsequent accesses in order to provide better and more personalized services (for example, they can be used to offer content similar to what you have already requested).
Methodology of consent to the installation of cookies
When you access the Site for the first time, you will find a banner with a link to this statement where you will find more information on the cookies installed by MADEMOISELLEGLORIA and third parties.
For the use of anonymous technical and analytical cookies, your consent is not required. However, you can deactivate them by following the procedure described in the section "How to activate or deactivate cookies on your browsers".
How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers:
You can block the acceptance of cookies by your browser. However, this can make it less efficient or prevent access to certain functions or pages of the site.
You will find below the means by which the main browsers can block the acceptance of cookies:
► Internet Explorer :
► Firefox :
► Chrome :
► Safari :
For any question relating to the protection of your personal data, our internal referent is at your entire disposal. To contact him, please send your requests to the following address;
Policy review and update
This policy will be updated as necessary in order to meet the requirements of the applicable data protection regulations.